? ??????????????Floral Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (9 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2902 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ribbit? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1277 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 13, 2009

Some People Just Don't Know When To Grow Up

Why is it that every time a deployment begins, the accusations come along shortly afterwards!? Seriously! Do some people have nothing better to do with their lives? Is your life so shitty, that you gotta make shit up about others? On top of that, if you got something to say, have the fucking balls to come say it to my face. Instead of acting like a damn 12 year old, act like an adult, come to me about the situation, and let's talk. I certainly do not appreciate being accused of things that you "think" I have done. How can you tell me what I am doing when I did not even know I did it?? It all just does not make sense to me. Let me tell ya, the military life is not high school and certain people need to quit treating it like it is. Grow up and be an adult for once in your life!

0 comments: