? ??????????????Floral Tiger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (9 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2902 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ribbit? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1277 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 13, 2009

My Schooling

I am currently going to online schooling with Penn Foster for my associates degree for Veterinary Technician. I just checked my credits list and found that by the time I am done, I will have 77 credits! Unfortunetly with all the deployments, kids, and just life in general, I feel I have fallen behind in my school work. I am almost done with my first semester and I look forward to what I will be doing next. I have learned so much and refreshed on things I learned back in junior high and high school. I feel good about being in school again, learning new things, and doing something new with my life besides being a wife and a mother. Here soon, I will be taking my proctor exam. I am really nervous about it (like I am with all major tests) and my biggest fear is that I will fail. But time will tell when the day comes that I will be taking that big step in my life and seeing the finished results.

0 comments: